Skip to content
Useful bibliography and other sources
Papers and reports
- Berg, V. (2012). Development and Commissioning of a DP system for ROV SF 30k (Master's thesis, Institutt for marin teknikk).
- Cerqueira, Rômulo, et al. "A novel GPU-based sonar simulator for real-time applications." Computers & Graphics 68 (2017): 66-76.
- Hall, Raewyn, and Stuart Anstee. Trim Calculation Methods for a Dynamical Model of the REMUS 100 Autonomous Underwater Vehicle.
- Yoerger, Dana R., John G. Cooke, and J-JE Slotine. "The influence of thruster dynamics on underwater vehicle behavior and their incorporation into control system design." IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering 15.3 (1990): 167-178.
- Bessa, Wallace Moreira, Max Suell Dutra, and Edwin Kreuzer. "Thruster dynamics compensation for the positioning of underwater robotic vehicles through a fuzzy sliding mode based approach." ABCM Symposium Series in Mechatronics. Vol. 2. 2006.
- Refsnes, Jon Erling Gorset. "Nonlinear model-based control of slender body AUVs." Norwegian University of Science and Technology 30.226 (2007): 229-231.
- García-Valdovinos, Luis Govinda, et al. "Modelling, design and robust control of a remotely operated underwater vehicle." International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems 11.1 (2014): 1.
- Tian, Yu, and Aiqun Zhang. "Simulation environment and guidance system for AUV tracing chemical plume in 3-dimensions." 2010 2nd International Asia Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (CAR 2010). Vol. 1. IEEE, 2010.
- Nornes, Stein M., et al. "Underwater photogrammetric mapping of an intact standing steel wreck with ROV." IFAC-PapersOnLine 48.2 (2015): 206-211.
- Salgado-Jiménez, Tomás, Luis G. García-Valdovinos, and Guillermo Delgado-Ramírez. "Control of rovs using a model-free 2nd-order sliding mode approach." Sliding mode control. IntechOpen, 2011.
- Fjellstad, O-E., and Thor I. Fossen. "Singularity-free tracking of unmanned underwater vehicles in 6 DOF." Proceedings of 1994 33rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control. Vol. 2. IEEE, 1994.
Other maritime robotics projects